Svenska 3D-Tåg - Forum  

Om det här är ditt första besök, se till att gå till vår FAQ (finns även länk till FAQ i navigeringsmenyn ovan). Du kan behöva att registrera dig innan du kan posta (finns även en länk till registrering i navigeringsmenyn ovan). För att titta på inlägg, välj det forum som du vill besöka från de som är listade nedan.

Gå tillbaka   Svenska 3D-Tåg - Forum > Microsoft Trainsimulator / Open Rails > Landskapsdesign - MSTS / Open Rails

Svara

Ämnesverktyg Visningsalternativ
Gammal 2005-01-14, 22:25   #16
DJTimboy
Medlem

Reg.datum: Mar 2002
Standard

Hej

Hittade nyaste patchen:

Klicka här

Med vänliga hälsnignar
DJTimboy
DJTimboy besöker inte forumet just nu   Svara med citat
Gammal 2005-01-18, 19:25   #17
Dm3
Medlem

Reg.datum: Feb 2002
Standard

Hi Big Vern!

I have just tried your Inlandsbanan route, and I am very impressed by
the work you have done! It is a beautiful route and you must be a very
talented route builder!

My father lives in Arvidsjaur and I have been there many times, and when
I first saw your version of that station, I immediately recognized it as
Arvidsjaur station, because of the service tracks opposite the main building![]

When I was a young boy back in the eightys, I travelled the original route
many times both winter and summer, and I even got to drive the engine once,
thanks to a kind engineer! (It was an Y1 engine, which was "new" then.)

Last summer I saw a steam engine in Arvidsjaur, and apparently they still
run those tourist trains during the summer...

Keep the good work up, and i look forward to seeing how the route develops!

[8)]
Dm3 besöker inte forumet just nu   Svara med citat
Gammal 2005-01-18, 19:36   #18
Big Vern
Medlem

Reg.datum: Aug 2003
Standard

Thanks for the kind words.

The route is more or less complete as I have issued it. However I am not ruling out a later extension. However at 271km it seems to be pushing the limits of what MSTS can cope with certainly in the Route Editor so it may have to wait for TMTS for the next stage.

Chief Track Welder
Big Vern besöker inte forumet just nu   Svara med citat
Gammal 2005-01-21, 02:27   #19
Perre
Medlem

Reg.datum: Oct 2004
Standard

Citat:
quote:Tidigare skrev Big Vern

Thanks for the kind words.

The route is more or less complete as I have issued it. However I am not ruling out a later extension. However at 271km it seems to be pushing the limits of what MSTS can cope with certainly in the Route Editor so it may have to wait for TMTS for the next stage.

Chief Track Welder
OT: I wonder due to the above assertion (in red), where can I find information about the RE limitations during the development phase of a large route that might be able to cause problems in MSTS in a later stage? I have heard of many unexpected problems in the RE, but where can I find any information about such limitations of the RE? Is the above assertion only an experience or is it facts? Anyway, thanks for a great route Vern!
Perre besöker inte forumet just nu   Svara med citat
Gammal 2005-01-21, 10:04   #20
Big Vern
Medlem

Standard

Largely experience. I found as the route became larger, the RE became more unstable with camera lock ups and send/don't send messages. To some extent it is probably system related - this route was developed on a laptop (albeit quite high specification) which probably copes less well with the graphics demands than a powerful desktop PC.

Chief Track Welder
Gammal 2005-01-23, 09:06   #21
gippermand
Medlem

Reg.datum: Aug 2004
Skicka ett meddelande via MSN till gippermand
Standard

Hello vern, do you like to have your route on www.gipper.dk
If you like it, want you give me a call on gipper@os.dk
i have your route, but wait for your accept.
Regards Per Soerensen.

Take a look on my site, and see all who has there things on my site, and my new design.

MVH Per Soerensen
www.gipper.dk
En masse download
gipper@os.dk
gippermand besöker inte forumet just nu   Svara med citat
Gammal 2005-01-23, 19:53   #22
Big Vern
Medlem

Standard

I would like to keep downloads on Train-sim.com and UK Trainsim (plus my CD service), but thank you for offering. I'm still awaiting a response from Mats as regards uploading to the E-Buzz site.

Chief Track Welder
Gammal 2005-01-23, 20:19   #23
Fredrik
Admin & STW-member

Reg.datum: Aug 2001
Standard

I'm afraid Mats won't reply. He is busy with aother things now days.

But I will upload it so it can be downloaded from here.

Fredrik besöker inte forumet just nu   Svara med citat
Gammal 2005-01-24, 10:10   #24
Big Vern
Medlem

Standard

Thanks Fredrik. Don't forget the patch too.

Chief Track Welder
Gammal 2005-02-05, 06:22   #25
Byggare Bob

Standard

Has tested the route and i was impressed by the stunning fine artwork and the great scenery.

If it would be possible for someone to modify it, with swedish signals and swedish speedposts, the route would be even better...

But its a great job you have done, Vern...
  Svara med citat
Gammal 2005-02-12, 04:03   #26
Perre
Medlem

Standard

After several weeks trying to download this route from Train-Sim I have succeeded. However, there are some problems when I´m starting the route. First of all, after running install.bat, there are 6 missing files not copied from some of the default routes, but it seems irrelevant to get the route functional. But I have one major problem, there is no ground textures and I can´t see any topography in the route, the landscape is totally flat. I´ve been running some of the default routes but there are no problems. What´s this?? [8]
Gammal 2005-02-12, 09:53   #27
Basse
Medlem

Reg.datum: Jun 2004
Standard

Hi!

Very nice route Vern! You have done a great job

Perre: Har du laddat hem patchen också?

//Basse

Basse besöker inte forumet just nu   Svara med citat
Gammal 2005-02-12, 16:42   #28
Perre
Medlem

Standard

Patchen är nerladdad och körd, likaså install.bat där det saknas 5 filer. Filerna som inte hittas från originalrutterna har svenskklingande ortsnamn associerad till rutten typ moskosel1.ace eller som slutar på "jaur". Men vad dom har i originalrutten från japan2 att göra ger bara ännu mer frågetecken?? Kan bara konstatera att originalrutterna fungerar perfekt, men när jag laddar ner inlandsbanan ja då svarar inte programmet (MSTS) mer!

[xx(][8]

/ Perre
Gammal 2005-02-13, 01:46   #29
Perre
Medlem

Standard

Har kollat lite mer på mina problem med installationen. För det första så innehåller patchen de saknade filerna som inte hittas när man kör install.bat filen så där är allt ok nu.

Men det är nåt annat som förbryllar och det är filerna i Tiles katalogen. Där finns det 407 st filer med olika nummer med filtypen ".t" Sen finns det också lika många med filändelsen ".raw" kopplade till respektive T-fil med samma sifferkombinationer.

Har sen kollat hur detta ser ut i alla originalrutterna och dom har ytterligare tre och i enstaka fall en fjärde fil med filtypen ".raw" som i filnamnet slutar med "_e.raw", "_n.raw", "_y.raw" och några få "_f.raw"

Min fråga nu till nån som vet vad det här är för filer, varför saknas de flesta av RAW-filerna i Inlandsbane rutten när man installerat den? Har skapat början till en egen rutt och genererat alla T-filer och tillhörande RAW-filer utan problem. Har jag glömt installera nåt annat?
Gammal 2005-02-13, 19:06   #30
Perre
Medlem

Standard

This is what´s happen when I´m starting the route. TrainSim doesn´t reply as soon as I have start it! Two days with unsolved questions and I´m still dead over this problem! Can´t solve it alone. Now, I want see somebodys structure of files for this route, if there are some files missing in my directory or whatever it is. My original routes are functional perfect and MSTS do the same.

Svara

Regler för att posta
Du får inte posta nya ämnen
Du får inte posta svar
Du får inte posta bifogade filer
Du får inte redigera dina inlägg

BB-kod är
Smilies är
[IMG]-kod är
HTML-kod är av
Forumhopp

Liknande ämnen
Ämne Startat av Forum Svar Senaste inlägg
Beta testning efterfrågas KMW 3D-design/Ommålningar - MSTS / Open Rails 4 2005-03-02 22:53
Inlandsbanan - Request for Information Big Vern Landskapsdesign - MSTS / Open Rails 15 2004-11-21 23:03
SP4 public beta released LLJ Trainz - Allmänt om Trainz 1 2004-10-01 23:17
X2000 Photorealistic Beta Online! Pson MS Trainsimulator - Allmänt om MS Trainsimulator / Open Rails 3 2003-02-14 00:43
Linx activity för KMJ-route-v.2 (Beta) Pson MS Trainsimulator - Allmänt om MS Trainsimulator / Open Rails 10 2002-10-22 16:33

Alla tider är GMT +2. Klockan är nu 11:43.